Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 16, 2009

Plant Nutrition, Suffix and Prefix Song

Below are two cool, and easy to follow videos to help your kids learn about plant nutrition, and prefixes/suffixes. I think we can all say grammar is one of the hardest things to learn. There are so many rules, and variations, with so much to remember. I love these catchy tunes, they help kids to remember what they learn, just a little bit easier. No Zhu Zhu hamster yet, by the way, still in transit Grrr. By the way my plant nutrition lesson plan came from Instructor Web. For 30 dollars, you get full access to all their lesson plans.


Lesson Plans For 11/17/09:

DJ:
Science: Plant nutrition, digestion- see the video in my archives
Grossology: 30 minutes- Forest Rot
Language Arts: Prefixes, suffixes, sensory words
Math: Multiplication, addition, subtract zeros- see video in my archives
Spelling/Vocab: Write each word 3x each
Cursive Writing

Caitlin:
Science: Digestion
Grossology
Reading: HOP Hippo Gets A Pet
Alphabet Book: Letter G
Site Words
Math: Adding
Picture Word Identify: worksheet



2 comments:

Anne said...

The Zhu Zhu hamsters seem to be ticking off everyone. I will never understand the strategy of making something hard to get to increase sales. It seems counter intuitive. I hope you find one soon.

Melissa said...

Walmart said they are on their way, and I will get one. They have only promised me one, however, because I filed a complaint for them having merchandise on the shelf that was not actually available for purchase. Other wise I would probably not get one either. Their mistake is my advantage. Of course I don't have it yet.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!